Crossroads is adhering to all county and state public health guidelines. Please see below the guidelines and regulations as they apply to our church.
Masks and Social Distancing
- Masks must be worn indoors when 6 feet social distancing cannot be attained.
- Our chairs are situated 6 feet apart.
- Therefore we are asking that our attendees wear a mask when entering the building and when mingling inside the building.
- Masks may be removed when seated during the service
- Masks are provided at the door if you need one.
Sunday Worship Service Childcare
- Childcare for preschoolers only during the service.
- Parents are asked to keep their children with them
Wednesday Student Ministries: Answers Academy Kids Club and Aftershock Youth
- Adults and Students must wear face coverings
- Cohorts are limited to no more than 14, with no more than two supervising adults
- Cohorts do not interact with other groups
- Supervising adults are only assigned to one group and work solely with that group
- Physical distancing between children in the same cohort is balanced with developmental needs of the age group